The History of LXD 590
First registered on 1st December 1950 in London, the vehicle then moved to the West Country and latterly to Cambridgeshire before being bought by the current owners in 1983.
It was one of 682 built for the home market in 1950 at a price of £833. The car which has a 1,496cc engine has a top speed of 80 mph. The brake system was very advanced for its time with hydraulic front and rod operated rear, effectively a dual system. The body was renovated in 1996 but the interior still has its original leather upholstery.